Springbank
Longrow
Kilkerran
Hazelburn
Springbank Society
Tours

the SPRINGBANK SOCIETY

Whisky Live Glasgow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Springbank Society Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldForumUser_s.a.hawley
Posted a few

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Whisky Live Glasgow Reply with quote

I've just been browsing through the list of trade shows on the tasting rooms site and noticed that Ranald will be flying the Springbank Flag at WL Glasgow in November.

This is great news - I really missed you guys last year. The under the counter taste of pre-release Hazelburn in 2004 was the highlight of that years show as far as I was concerned.

Any thoughts yet on what you'll be bringing this year? Anything extra special for society members who turn up at the stall?
Very Happy
OldForumUser_SB_ranald
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can imagine we're still finalising our plans for Whisky Live Glasgow but at the moment it looks like Frank McHardy will also be on our stand. As for the whiskies we will be taking with us, you'll just have to come along on the day(s) and find out - no doubt we will have something special in store Wink

One thing I can tell you is that this year's Whisky Live is being run alongside the BBC Good Food Show and alongside the Springbank stand will be the very best local produce that Campbeltown and Kintyre has to offer. From experience, I can say that will be (almost) as exciting as the whisky!
OldForumUser_sbpeter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Whisky Live Reply with quote

Just to confirm, Springbank Distillers will not actually be in the Whisky Live Hall, we will be in Hall 4, at the BBC Good Food Show.
As Ranald said, we are sharing a stand with Cadenheads, Ifferdale Lamb, Inverloch Cheese and The old Smokehouse (Macmillan Foods).

Didn't want anyone to get upset when they couldn't find us at Whisky Live.

cheers

Pete
OldForumUser_wcotting
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ranald

What you means with something special in store???? Is this also available at your online store ( for peoples not leaving in Scotland or UK ).

Can you give us more informations???

Willy
OldForumUser_SB_ranald
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcotting wrote:
Hi Ranald

What you means with something special in store???? Is this also available at your online store ( for peoples not leaving in Scotland or UK ).

Can you give us more informations???

Willy

Hi Willy

We won't be doing any special bottlings for Whisky Live, the "something special" is more likely to be for tasting only.

Ranald
OldForumUser_wcotting
Chatterbox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ranald

Thanks you very much for your informations. August to december ist a very busy periode for chocolates !!!! One of the reasons why I cannot visite the Whisky Live and not participate at the whisky-school

Willy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Springbank Society Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: